Inside an Auschwitz gas chamber: which was used in Hitler‘s time to kill Jews, mostly women and innocent children. This image shows the nail scratches of the victims who were slowly suffocated to death by the poisonous gas.
A cancer sufferer travelled thousands of miles across China to buy a two-legged goat that walks on its hind legs because he admires its strong spirit. Wang Xinmin, who suffers from lymphoma, journeyed from his hometown in Fuyang in eastern China’s Anhui Province to buy the animal for 4,500 Yuan (£450) in Zhoukou in Henan Province. The 31-year-old made the decision after reading a newspaper report about how the goat had taught itself to walk after being born with only two hind legs.
Fairies, Nymphs, & Demons - A Bizarre Collection of Strange Specimens
The specimens of Alex CF feature an incredible collection of cryptozoology. His page features amazing stories behind his collection that include descriptions of demons, fairies, nymphs, and other assorted oddities. His pieces are for sale.
Boy: But baby it's cold outs--
Girl: Can you not?! No means no
5 Most Bizarre Marriages
- Man marries cat - Uwe Mitzscherlich wed Cecilia – who looks like the TV character’s companion Jess – after being told by a vet that she was ill and might not live much longer.
The blushing ‘bride’ even dressed in white for the biggest day of her nine lives. ‘Cecilia has such a trusting character. We constantly smooch and she has slept in my bed from the beginning of our relationship, which is unique,’ said 39-year-old Mr Mitzscherlich, from Dresden, Germany.
- Woman marries Eiffel Tower - Erika La Tour Eiffel, 37, a former soldier who lives in San Francisco, has been in love with objects before. But it is the Eiffel Tower she has pledged to love, honor and obey in an intimate ceremony attended by a handful of friends. She has changed her name legally to reflect the bond.
- Man marries himself - This one happened in China, 2007. A man and his photo in woman’s costume get married with the witness of more than 100 friends and relatives.
- Woman is married to Berlin Wall for 30 years - Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer, 54, whose surname means Berlin Wall in German, wed the concrete structure in 1979.
- Man in Japan weds anime game character - A man named Sal9000 married the love of his life in November, 2009. Her name is Nene Anegasaki, and she lives inside of a Nintendo DS video game called Love Plus. The wedding took place during a Make: Japan meet-up held at the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
Doctors have successfully reattached a man’s severed hand after it was attached to his ankle for a month. On November 10, Xiao Wei’s right hand was severed due to an accident at work. Doctors here were hopeful they could re-attach the hand, but not right away. So, in order to stop the severed hand from dying, they attached it to his ankle. Nearly a month after his hand was severed, Xiao had recovered enough to undergo re-attachment surgery. While he will need to undergo several other operations, doctors are confident he will regain full use of his hand again.
Strange Children’s Books
Mom, little Bobby’s drunk again! The first two pages of this book are about Bobby just trying to stand up. Yes, these are real books. The strangest book of the lot, Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy, A child’s book about satanic ritual abuse, is truly creepy.
This is a book about a child who doesn’t want to go back to daycare because she is a victim of “satanic ritual abuse.” It turns out the daycare is run by a group of young witches who are torturing and molesting the children for religious reasons. The book includes signs for parents to look for. If a child actually experienced this, I don’t think reading a book would help. Perhaps a lifetime of therapy. I am not sure what these authors were thinking or how these books got published in the first place.